Sunday, July 12, 2009

When I'm not working

I'll be honest here, I love computers and the internet. I spend a good portion of my day in front of the screen, designing, researching and sometimes just mucking about. Ever since I was 11 and I was given an playstation 2 gaming machine.


i love these game



I've been glued to the screen. Tomb Raider ,Tekken 3,WWE Smackdown vs. Raw: Superstar Series,Dick Smith VZ-200 > Commodore 64 > various Amiga's >Evil Dead various PCs (Windows) > . Oh mighty playstation Pro, how I fancy thee.


But, aside from the geek stuff I do allow myself to get out and about too. I like walking around, exploring and taking photos. I'm definitely just an enthusiast photographer as you can see from my photos on Flickr. Music, hanging out with my mates, drinking and eating, watching movies, learning english and traveling pretty much sums up the remainder of my time.

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment